Write up 1 article from information you already have to meet an urgent deadline
One article written up from details you supply when you:
- Already have the information and know what you want to say
- Need an article, blog, case study, newsflash or press release written up
- Have to supply an article to meet a journalist's deadline
- Need a press release, newsflash or blog in time for a new product launch or event
- Have been meaning to write a blog but don't have the time
- Want a professional copywriter to write for your business
2 fixed-cost options (*plus VAT):
- £60* for short article up to 400 words
- £100* for long article 401 to 1,000 words
We can often write this up for you within 48 hours, but we'll agree the deadline with you before we start – call us on 0333 0444 354 if your deadline is less than 48 hours away.
If you need us to research your blog, article or press release or conduct interviews for a case study, please see our Research + write service.
Your questions answered in the pressme FAQs
Zarywacz‘s pressme blog, article and press release writing service helps you get more done in your small or medium-sized (SME) business when:
- You don’t have enough hours in the day to do everything
- You’ve been meaning to write a blog for weeks
- You need to write a press release in time for a new product launch
- You have to get an article to a magazine by a tight deadline
pressme copywriting gives you:
- Transparent and affordable fixed prices
- Expert writing by professionals with corporate, newspaper and PR experience
- Service you can rely on
Don’t let any opportunity to get your business into the press slip away – buy our fixed-price services from our online store or call us now!